View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012   #7
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbeats23 View Post
A jetpack isn't real world? I didn't use it too much either because it was pretty slow, but I'm not sure why you say less real world than a Predator Missile(which would be awesome). There's even that Jetman Yves Rossy. I'm just hoping Rockstar recognizes the tech that is being developed in real life. I guess some stuff could be considered more over the top than others, but if it exists in the real world I think it can fit in GTA and it could probably add some more fun to the experience.
San Andreas was back in 2004 remember - 8 years ago now.

A Jet Pack, while a bit more feasible now is still a little out there, yes a man can jump out of a helicopter and propel himself using small engines, and there's the one that uses a really long tube that sucks up water to provide lift, but I still feel a jet pack is a bit too silly.

I'm one of those who wholeheartedly love the realism within GTA IV, yeah Saints Row's silliness is fun for a short burst, but GTA's realism sucks you into the story, characters and city and provides a much better experience.

I doubt I'd really use even a Predator Missile often to be honest. All I really want from the military, is more realistic tanks, that can't just cause a car to explode from the smallest touch.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote