View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012   #6
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
The Jetpack for me was a bit over the top - i never used it. Maybe something more real world, like a Predator Missile
A jetpack isn't real world? I didn't use it too much either because it was pretty slow, but I'm not sure why you say less real world than a Predator Missile(which would be awesome). There's even that Jetman Yves Rossy. I'm just hoping Rockstar recognizes the tech that is being developed in real life. I guess some stuff could be considered more over the top than others, but if it exists in the real world I think it can fit in GTA and it could probably add some more fun to the experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Schwab View Post
Don't just assume Area 69 will make an appearance. In San Andreas, it was in the mock Mojave near Las Venturas; we're only getting Los Santos in this game.
Good point, although I don't think we should use San Andreas as an example. I'm hoping they will include it in the map somewhere. It probably depends on how much of the map is desert.
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote