View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012   #4
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
I wouldn't expect them in my opinion. Historically R* doesn't seem to really market GTA literally as a "game", but more as an experience. Given that I think we can expect a range of videos relating to the characters, places and other things within the game as done most notably with GTA IV and other predecessors.
I couldn't disagree more. You can't really use their history as an example, because I believe they started doing this with Red Dead. Anyways, you need "design and technology" to create a better experience, which is why Rockstar goes in depth with those awesome videos. The guys at Rockstar are innovators and they've found a great way to give us a deeper look into their games, and sell to us at the same time.

Even some of their quotes sound like they are setting us up for those design and tech videos...

"the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created" and "A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer".

There will definitely be some videos to show and tell us exactly what they mean.
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote