View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012   #7
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
That's true, but something doesn't seem right about it to me, in terms of the mood of the game, but hey, I'm not being forced to take in-game drugs

The military coming back and still searching for you is a good idea as well, and customisable guns is an idea I put forward in the thread so if that's true I'll be happy. I think weapon customisation adds a little RPG element to the game that isn't too ridiculous (such as getting fat in San Andreas), and actually has a real benefit to you and the missions you're about to do.
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote