Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012   #1510
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
I hate that they kinda announced that he was going to become corrupt and both Horde and Alliance will take him down in the final patch. Would so have rather waited till around the patch going live and gotten a cool little trailer announcing it. Instead of in the mix of highlighted stuff from the press release.

EDIT: Got my beta client all 100% installed. Just waiting on that email. fdgaghgaefe

EDIT2: This waiting has really tied my asshole in a knot. They're inviting by how long your account has been active and when you signed up for the Annual Pass. My account has been active since '04, and I got the AP within the first few hours. This is ridiculous.

Last edited by Zero; 03-23-2012 at 11:11 PM..
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote