Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012   #1506
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
I actually kinda like the female Pandaren. People seem to not be very interested. =/

With the added 11th slot, I can make 2. Have one go Horde and the other Alliance.

Also. Not sure I like the new character creation screen. Doesn't seem very WoW-like. Meh. Beta is beta. Sure they'll polish it up.

The first part I like, with the class and race layout. I just don't like the options. Big empty boxes on the left and The Sims like preview on the right.

Still waiting on my invite. I signed up for the Annual Pass in the first day or two it came out and that's how they're pushing out waves of invites. BUT my internet here is the worst thing ever. I get like 70 kb/s download speeds AT BEST. And the beta is 17 GB! Seriously, I could shuffle my socks across the carpet and fart into a tin can and produce faster internet. But the next best option is Comcast and their 20 Mbps. Signed up for that. So they'll be here sometime between Tuesday and Christmas.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote