View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012   #4
Streudings
Newbie Member

Streudings is on a distinguished roadStreudings is on a distinguished roadStreudings is on a distinguished roadStreudings is on a distinguished road
Hallo, ich denke dein Prozessor arbeite nur auf einem Kern. Wenn du ingame bist geh in den Taskmanager (Strg+Shift+ESC) dann suchst du bei Prozesse die GTA4.exe und klickst diese mit der rechten maustaste an. Nun klickst du auf den Reiter "Zugehörigkeit festlegen" und entfernst ein Häckchen deiner vielen CPU's. Das ganze mit OK bestättigen und zurück ins Spiel.

Hatte das selbe Probleme bis ich auf meiner G19 sah das GTA4 nur mit einem Kern werkelte.

Google Translator:
Quote:
Hello, I think your processor is only working on one core. If you're ingame mouse button to go into the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc), then you are looking at the processes and GTA4.exe clicking it with your right. Now, "set membership" clicking on the tab and removing a tick many of your CPU's. The whole entering OK and return to play.

Had the same problem until I saw GTA4 on my G19, the only tinkering with a core.
btw. My 7970
corevoltage 1187 volt
core clock of 1175 mhz
mem clock 1135 mhz
with a resolution 2560x1600 and everything High i geht around 25~60FPS mostly around 50.

Last edited by Streudings; 03-18-2012 at 09:14 AM..
Streudings is offline   Reply With Quote