View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012   #4
Sanasoke

Sanasoke is on a distinguished roadSanasoke is on a distinguished roadSanasoke is on a distinguished road
Hello !

This is the link of the gun !

http://www.gta4-mods.com/weapons/col...ersions-f13054

After downloaded this we have the diffents versions of the gun , with specif coloros etc( wtd extension ) . AndWe have the sound of the gun with a wave file and a file " w_eagle.wdr" .

Quote:
Installation:

--------
textures
--------
- Choose a model (there are also screenshots inside the folders)
- Open up sparkIV or OpenIV and browse, then go to pc/models/cdimages and open up weapons.img
- In spark IV hit import and import the .wtd and .wtr files (w_eagle) then hit save, In openIV enter edit mode,
right click on w_eagle.wtd and click replace (replace it with the .wtd in this file) do the same with the .wtr file

-Note- You can also replace the glock with this pistol, just rename the files to W_glock
-----
Sound
-----
- Navigate to pc/audio/sfx (in sparkIV or OpenIV) open up resident.rpf, click resident and export the
'weapons.ivaud' file
- Open the weapons.ivaud file with gtaivaud 1.1.5 and replace the files 'EAGLE_SHOT1_L' and
'EAGLE_SHOT1_R' (numbers 109 and 110).
- After replacing the two files save the ivaud file (if you don't have a backup, use 'save as' and save it to a
different location)
- Open up your game again in spark or openiv and replace the weapons.ivaud file in the location you got it from

--------
Credits
--------
I converted the model, sound and textures from fallout 3 (20th century weapons mod v5 by einharjar)

Texturing done by core.max2010

Thanks to rumblylwc for his great HD icon

This is the installation from the " read me " . It was the first time i tryed to install a mods in GTA IV . i did a backup of the data file of the game . if i replace the folder who has benn modified with the clean from the installation , it will be correct the crash problem or not ?

Thanks for your help guys , from France !
Sanasoke is offline   Reply With Quote