View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #195
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaperson View Post
I'm talking about indestructible poles or trees, that are placed at or near the side of the road.
I see, i dunno, i imagine wooden telephone poles that are buried into the ground are realistically that strong, perhaps like trees, with enough force you might be able to knock them over, but i still think it'd be unrealistic to smash through them. Lampposts on the other hand have always been destructible in GTA and should stay that way, but it needs improving, countless times i've lost a race because one pesky lamppost decides not to break when i hit it.
I see where you're coming from though, but for me, as long as i know which items I can smash through and which i can't, that's fine, but don't lure me into the sense i can smash through a lamppost only to bring me to a complete stop the one time i needed to smash through it.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote