| 03-01-2012 || #192 |
Join Date: Feb 2008
Originally Posted by iKlipse
- More flexible climbing, not just small ledges and fences. More like climbing up drain pipes and pretty much adopt the climbing from uncharted etc. And at a faster pace than GTA IV.
- bigger range of vehicles. Hydra has been confirmed but as for monster trucks, go karts, bicycles, vortexs, jetpacks and just the typical fun stuff like combine harvesters are needed.
- bring the army back. Leaving it to just having the FIB was crap. I want to reign hell on a city with a tank at 6 stars like i used to.
- car mods, i was a bit let down that you couldnt mod cars in GTA IV and the only way to aquire nos was through MP.
- grabbing NPCs and using them as shields. snapping their neck or throwing them, like in VCS, would be good.
- better wardrobe and a character customization system
- destructable environment; buildings etc.
- better weapons. Id like to see what was used in EFLC with a mix of San Andreas and VC. Hammers, flamethrowers, screw drivers, machetes, chainsaws, miniguns, sticky bombs, heat seekers, grenade launchers. For new weapons; cross bow, taser and pickupable objects such as bottles, poles, brooms and shovels to be used as a melee weapon.
Thats all i got for now
Tazers are not new weapons. But I do agree that they should be in GTA V, and honestly every GTA after 2. For some reason R* seems to refuse putting a tazer in to any recent game.