View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #187
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
- More flexible climbing, not just small ledges and fences. More like climbing up drain pipes and pretty much adopt the climbing from uncharted etc. And at a faster pace than GTA IV.

- bigger range of vehicles. Hydra has been confirmed but as for monster trucks, go karts, bicycles, vortexs, jetpacks and just the typical fun stuff like combine harvesters are needed.

- bring the army back. Leaving it to just having the FIB was crap. I want to reign hell on a city with a tank at 6 stars like i used to.

- car mods, i was a bit let down that you couldnt mod cars in GTA IV and the only way to aquire nos was through MP.

- grabbing NPCs and using them as shields. snapping their neck or throwing them, like in VCS, would be good.

- better wardrobe and a character customization system

- destructable environment; buildings etc.

- better weapons. Id like to see what was used in EFLC with a mix of San Andreas and VC. Hammers, flamethrowers, screw drivers, machetes, chainsaws, miniguns, sticky bombs, heat seekers, grenade launchers. For new weapons; cross bow, taser and pickupable objects such as bottles, poles, brooms and shovels to be used as a melee weapon.

Thats all i got for now
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote