View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012   #336
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Same to be honest, I'd had more of an urge to look into what Max Payne can offer as I expect there will be a few features used in GTA, such as the shooting mechanics (or at least I'm hoping for). I'd imagine there are a lot of people thinking the same thing, and as such will buy Max Payne 3.

In terms of genuine, piss-your-pants excitement, I'm not experiencing any. Maybe it's the fact that I've gotten older and dont have as much free time for games (or in most cases rather spend my free time on something else), but I can't see myself being too bothered about the game. Yeah, I will buy it, without a doubt, but the only way I'm getting the game on release day is if my banks says I have enough money, and if by some miracle, they ship the game early as there's no way I'm paying an extra 5 for express delivery.

No-cost, 3-5 business days delivery for me, and it would not hav an impact on my day at all if I were to read the game was delayed by another year. Which is a shame, because I can pretty much poinpoint the day I stopped caring about video games as much, which was the announcement of TLaD iirc. Prior to then I'd be searching for whatever news I could find on my favourite games at the time.
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote