View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012   #485
Bigbeats23

Bigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enoughBigbeats23 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteratt View Post
Why not just a direct "yes" or "no" though? You might say "they are being obvious enough" but they know from the post's comments they are coming across ambiguous and they continue to do so.

Also I highly doubt Rockstar would end on ellipsis for the sake of "ffs we already told you", they are more professional than that. And obviously it's not a good tone to take to fans for the sake of PR alone.

It's either a nice surprise. Or Rockstar carrying on false hope for the sake of hype. I highly doubt they are not aware of the fact that many people are still unclear on that statement (just read through the comments of the debut trailer post and this Q&A).
I don't think the ellipsis has anyhing to do with the question they answered. They clearly stated, Grand Theft Auto V is set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding hills, countryside and beaches. That answered the question, but then they also went on to say, it will be the largest and most ambitious open world game we’ve ever created…. If anything the ellipsis is for the last statement, and would make the most sense because they are always creating larger and more ambitious open world games.

Who knows how large and ambitious Agent will be?
Bigbeats23 is offline   Reply With Quote