View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012   #2
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
I am using the thread title and ignoring the content. So following from the thread title, is the fact they picked to answer this question and end on an ellipsis a bit suspicious for anyone else?:

Quote:
“Rockstar, I really can't wait for new information about the new GTA. And is it only in Los Santos or too in SF and LV?” - MatsvanStam

As we revealed in our announcement about the game being officially in full development, Grand Theft Auto V is set in the city of Los Santos and its surrounding hills, countryside and beaches – and it will be the largest and most ambitious open world game we’ve ever created…
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...-and-more.html

As "I" said, it's a minor thing but you gotta admit, even if it's 0.1%, there is something there.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote