View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012   #173
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt__jon View Post
Helicopters should stay at the same height when you're not pressing R2 or L2
But, that's not how a helicopter works, it uses its upward thrust to move forward when you tilt forward, it's more realistic the way it is and it works fine.

Quote:
Also guns mounted on the helicopter should be aimable, like doing drive by shootings, to make it an actual useful feature
You can turn a helicopter on a dime, i don't see the need?

Quote:
Cheat code for if you are driving a train, you can steer it like a truck, and drive off the tracks/through the city
As a cheat code, while i wouldn't use it, some people might so why not

Quote:
On the topic of clothes, the clothes changing system need an overhaul, at the stores or at home, just show the main character standing, and we can scroll up and down to go between hats, shirts, pants, etc, then right and left to go through the options for each, instead of having to walk up to every damn shelf and realize you don't like it
This I agree with you on, the clothing system was always slow and cumbersome in IV
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote