View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #8650
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I sort of wish I had put more time into the vehicles early on since I have a flight stick. The problem is the jets are sort of useless. Dice mentioned doing something to make them better but I'm not sure what they did lol.

I found that the best way to get points in a jet is to join a server with not very many people in it. If you join a 64 player server with no upgrades you'll be shot down by people on the ground instantly. It doesn't take many kills to get the flairs and homing rockets. Another way is to just find someone you know who also has the game and take turns killing each other in vehicles. Works well with the jets.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote