View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012   #8646
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Just finished Assassin's Creed Revelations and wtf.
I fucking love the series but its fucking annoying that they basically start something new and interesting in the last couple minutes of the story. The fact that it could have gone into a sweet Desmond mission where you actually go into the place that Jupiter tells you about. One thing that doesn't make sense is how the other Assassins knew where to take Desmond. When he wakes up he says he knows what to do and they open the door and it's the place he was shown. Did the Assassins figure it out on their own and just need Desmond and the Apple to open it?

Even though I'm slightly pissed at the outcome of the game I will be buying the next one, and I hope that it actually wraps things up properly.
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote