Thread: SOPA
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012   #17
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath
 
Legham's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jakarta
Posts: 3,042
Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, Wiki and Reddit seem to be the most prominent ones from what i see.

I wish Facebook did the blackout. Can you imagine how much attention it would get if facebook was replaced for 24 hours with a SOPA message. There'd be literally ~15% of the world talking about it. And talking about it to the other 85% of the world.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote