View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012   #8632
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Fatal Frame, the first one.

Was kind of a lame 'gaming new years resolution' to myself, I've had them all these years so I thought I'd finally play through them all. Have almost made it through 1 in the past several times, though I would always get to I think the last night, and would be completely out of health shit and would just get absolutely raped by some of the toughest ghosts in the game.

Long Arms and the dead/mutilated girl in the well still freaked me the ever living flying fuck out. I could hardly make it through them, but I manned up and I did.

----

Newer game wise, Battlefield 3, got it a long time ago now, played it for like an hour and a half a week or so back, just the campaign at that moment, haven't played it since.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote