Thread: SOPA
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011   #5
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
I hope it doesn't pass, this will affect gaming to! I'm sure at least one other person here has read about how Sony and Naughty Dog are trying to get a ban lifted on YouTube after VIACOM flagged trailers for The Last of US as BREACH OF COPYRIGHT on NAUGHTY DOG'S OWN CHANNEL! Do we really want to give morons like this full power to just shut down websites? It's already bad enough we have Viacom, WMG, etc, thinking they own everything on YouTube with their buggy auto-detection software which can get videos pulled if as much a person HUMS a song that falls under their copyright! So come the hell on America, stand up for yourselves, spread this about and make it bloody known that you're against it, unless you're happy just handing complete control of the Internet over to corporations.
Would it be completely outlandish to ask that this thread or some type of synopsis of this whole act be posted on the front page? I know it's not exactly GTA-related, but it would greatly help get the word out. I know I didn't put all this information together the best it could have been, so if you do decide to put it up, feel free to add more to it. You're much better at posting news.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote