View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011   #96
Dr.Shock
:!Warning!: Electrically Charged

Dr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enoughDr.Shock will become famous soon enough
I agree we need more muscle cars like a 68 Mercury cougar eliminator would be cool or a 78 Plymouth Volare/Roadrunner edition or a 76 Ford mustang cobra II even a couple old 50's or older hot rods or even rat rods would be nice and I would also like to see more 80's imports and a few 80's American tuners like the dodge omni glhs or the dodge conquest TSI lol really the conquest was a Mitsubishi starion re badged but still very cool and even some movie cars would be cool like the dodge m4s from the wraith and the 49 mercury coupe from the movie Cobra I even would like to see the green goblin semi from maximum over drive get made for gta 4that semi was just wicked looking lol
Dr.Shock is offline   Reply With Quote