part II -
- paintball guns. It wouldn't do too much damage as a weapon, but it would add on to the fun of the game, & cause a wanted level if you shoot a cop or cop car. & maybe adding a paintball game with the winner earning money.
- the ability to recruit a dog (like you could gang members in SA), but only 1 dog at a time.
- Police dogs. Depending on the difficulty of escaping them, they could appear at 4-5 star.
- the ARMY, but only if theres an Area 69, and they only attack you if you enter that area.
- the NAVY. They could replace police boats if you're in the water with a 6 star wanted level.
- A full size aircraft carrier, with multiple aircraft, and boats. and multiple interior floors, with many missions based around it.
- robbing businesses/banks, this time as a larger part of the game. A continuous way to make money. Small businesses give you a 2 star level, banks give you a 4 star level.
- a cheat that gives you a 1 star wanted level every time a cop sees you speeding past him or running red lights. but only as a cheat, or it would become frustrating, and a little too life-like.
- GTA versions of real celebrities. maybe a Charlie Sheen-type character. Actually GTA could include a Charlie Sheen character with ease.
- the steets get much more populated during morning/afternoon rush hours & lunch time.
- mail service. i dont know why, but i wanna steal a little mail truck..
- more safe house options. At certain points in the game, multiple houses go up for sale and you can choose which to buy. After you buy it the other 2 will be off the market aswell. Choices will be like "do you want the house with the 2 car garage or the house with the 1 car garage & a parking space out front" Or maybe location will be a part of which house you choose.
- near the end of the game you take over a building with storage units (or maybe a parking lot). Which can save many, many cars. It the bonus we've all wanted for years.