View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011   #3
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Oh golly, what a tough question. Red Dead Redemption is my favourite game on the modern generation of consoles, so it will be a hard task for me to go past it. At the same time, it doesn't have that super-awesome nostalgia feeling like some of the others on that list as it's less than two years old. Games like Max Payne, Manhunt, Bully and The Warriors are games that I can look back on now as the ones I played in my teenage years.

I am going over-and-over these games in my mind, yet none of them seem better than the others right now. I reserve the right to vote in this poll after some much needed self-debate. I shall vote once this internal struggle has subsided.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote