View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011   #156
THB

THB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enoughTHB will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
It would be interesting to have a mission like Four leaf Clover, but with more freedom to decide which way you exit the area. I like a lot of the later missions in IV but felt like I was being "sheep-dogged" to move to a certain spot too much. You never really felt like you had the choice to decide movement in some of the missions. I guess I'm just being spoiled too much as the series evolves.
True story, that would be very awesome.
Many games has this kind of stuff actually (if you do it this way, it turns out like this and if you do i that way etc etc..)

There where quite a few of those kind of missions in IV actually, first in the beginning when you could let a dude walk or kill him on the roof, then choose which McReary brother to kill, Playboy X/Dwayne, Kill Dmitri or do the deal for example.

More of those would be great imho.
THB is offline   Reply With Quote