View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011   #155
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
I would like to see story play out differently depending how you do the missions, for example if you were stealing something from some gang, if you went in quietly and killed the guards in your way stealthily and tried to avoid being spotted, stole the time, and got away cleanly, it should let be later on in the story before the gang find out it was you, whereas if you go in guns blazing, the gang are immediately after you in the story.

That way you have freedom to complete missions how you like, and a (slightly) dynamic story line.
Exactly. I admit I know nothing about the work that goes into programming a game. I just think that alternative outcomes depending on how a mission is executed and how it affects future missions and overall status in the game would be a great new feature. Kind of like expanding how things were slightly different after the Playboy X/Dwayne Forge plotline.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote