View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011   #154
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
It would be interesting to have a mission like Four leaf Clover, but with more freedom to decide which way you exit the area. I like a lot of the later missions in IV but felt like I was being "sheep-dogged" to move to a certain spot too much. You never really felt like you had the choice to decide movement in some of the missions. I guess I'm just being spoiled too much as the series evolves.
I would like to see story play out differently depending how you do the missions, for example if you were stealing something from some gang, if you went in quietly and killed the guards in your way stealthily and tried to avoid being spotted, stole the item, and got away cleanly, it should let be later on in the story before the gang find out it was you, whereas if you go in guns blazing, the gang are immediately after you in the story.

That way you have freedom to complete missions how you like, and a (slightly) dynamic story line.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 11-16-2011 at 10:44 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote