Originally Posted by killahmatic
just a small fraction of what i'd love to see in the game.
- i would love a kayak to be apart of the game. it wouldn't be an idea way to travel, but it could be fun if its in the right environment. maybe some missions based around it... maybe a river at the mountain, and kayak rentals.
- the return of the Bandito
- Horses in the county. with dogs in the game, other animals aren't out of the question. I think it'd be fun and a little hilarious to ride a horse through the city.
- Or maybe mounted police in the county???
-a Campground. it was awkward to see motor homes in San Andreas and no reason for them to be around. But it would be kind of cool to go through a campground seeing people sit around fires and set up camp..
- things from the past. not necessarily characters. but certain aspects that made previous games great. like maybe gta 3's Kuruma? it was a basic car, but in a way, legendary, since it was the first 3d car you could drive in the franchise. also maybe the undercover Cheetah cop? or maybe make tommy vercetti's hawiian shirt wearable. i could go on forever..
- safe houses, rather than homes like SA had. Such as basic warehouses or small buildings in back alleyways.
- Area 69. The possibilities with this would be endless. Story lines alone could be unbelievable.
- Cars based on the new camaro, mustang, challenger.
- add an earthquake to the story. they could add different features for that time period such as no/limited electricity, streetlights out, cops directing traffic, damage to some buildings or roads or cars, fires, etc.
- snow. it could be a possibility on the mountain. a very, very slim possibility. and if that happened, they could add snow plows, assuming theres a road going up the mountain.
- CJ. he doesnt even have to show up in the story, but they should keep grove street, and some how mention that he does exist. the way SA ended, he wasnt going anywhere, and he didnt seem to be in danger of anyone else killing him off. GTA IV didnt bring any characters back, but IV and V may be very different.
- City Workers actually working. Such as building new roads, or repaving old ones. Which would add to the difficulty of escaping police, with random, familiar routes closed off. grading the sand. professional lawn mowers. tow trucks picking up dead cars and hauling them to a junk yard.
- a junk yard.
- smarter police. GTA has avoided making them much smarter, and instead has made them angrier, and in bigger numbers.
- no more teasing us with things that seem usable but aren't! if its in the game, it should be usable!