View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011   #128
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by phexitol View Post
I really hope that weapon customization is in. It looks likely, since two guys in the trailer have scopes on their AKs, and the other has what appears to be a tactical flashlight.
The weapon customization should as in-depth as it was in Metal Gear Solid 4.

Quote:
And co-op. I think that's why there seem to be multiple protagonists - when playing co-op, you control one of the guys, and your co-op partner controls another. 4-player co-op would blow my mind.
Would this even be possible with such a big game?

Quote:
And finally, I'd like to see more player-initiated side missions (kidnapping/robbery/etc).
I loved robbing stores in Vice City, they NEED to bring it back. Not only was it fun, but it was source of quick cash.
gtaperson is online now   Reply With Quote