View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011   #128
gtaperson

gtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura aboutgtaperson has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by phexitol View Post
I really hope that weapon customization is in. It looks likely, since two guys in the trailer have scopes on their AKs, and the other has what appears to be a tactical flashlight.
The weapon customization should as in-depth as it was in Metal Gear Solid 4.

Quote:
And co-op. I think that's why there seem to be multiple protagonists - when playing co-op, you control one of the guys, and your co-op partner controls another. 4-player co-op would blow my mind.
Would this even be possible with such a big game?

Quote:
And finally, I'd like to see more player-initiated side missions (kidnapping/robbery/etc).
I loved robbing stores in Vice City, they NEED to bring it back. Not only was it fun, but it was source of quick cash.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote