View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011   #127
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
The friend system would work best if you have to call them, and they never call you (although they could send you a text msg every once in a while to remind you to call them). Except maybe certain people you befriend will call you if they're in trouble and need help (think of a more dynamic version of when Roman called you from the trunk of that car). If you want to get their "friend benefit" faster, you call them more often.

I really hope that weapon customization is in. It looks likely, since two guys in the trailer have scopes on their AKs, and the other has what appears to be a tactical flashlight.

And I want the jetpack back, even if it's only as an after-story bonus or prize for 100% completion/package collection.

And co-op. I think that's why there seem to be multiple protagonists - when playing co-op, you control one of the guys, and your co-op partner controls another. 4-player co-op would blow my mind.

And finally, I'd like to see more player-initiated side missions (kidnapping/robbery/etc).
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote