View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011   #126
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
Other than airplanes, which has pretty much already been confirmed... I just want the army back. GTA IV lost a lot of points simply because the FBI was 5-6 stars worthy, they only used to be 5 stars worthy. The army has always been in GTA and it shit me the find out they were taken out. I love the mayhem the army brings. If they do bring the army back, there has to be tanks and these tanks can't blow up a car by ramming it. It needs to crush it.
I miss the Rhino. That made the game so much fun. Maybe they could also include a vehicle with the vulcan minigun? Or where a second player can control the vehicle-mounted weapon?

Quote:
It also showed in the trailer that weapon modification may be in, with silenced ak47s. I'd love to be able to attach silencers to weapons, I have always wanted to do that. GTA IV lacked a silenced pistol, which would've been pretty fun in many cases. Silencers are just what I want.
I want the silenced weapons so you have less change of getting police attention and so people don't run away just because you fired a weapon.

Quote:
Street racing needs to be back, with vehicle modifications.
Yeah, Midnight Club styled. Also there should be a way so you can save vehicles so if you accidentally destroy before making it to a garage, you would be able to easily get them back.

Quote:
Considering there's a country side, I'm expecting there to be some off-road vehicles. I want some 4-wheelers, dune buggies and 4X4s (all 4 wheels to spin, instead of the only rear 2).
There should be one vehicle with tank wheels.... I don't know what they're called but the wheels with a belt around them, you know like on a tank? Those would be used to climb steep hills. (The Rhino from San Andreas didn't even have those.)

Quote:
Bike physics, I can't say that I was a massive fan with the bike physics in GTA IV, TLAD and TBoGT... They seem too sluggish and floaty.
Definitely, I never used bikes in IV for that reason.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote