View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011   #22
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
i think thats exactly the point, otherwise it would get annoying, the fact that it would rarely affect you makes it a more feasible idea, no?
Yes, but then what's the point of having it in there if it will rarely effect you. Too many features that are there for the sake of being there will make the game feel gimmicky, I feel. I am not against it or anything though, just feel it's not something that will fit well into the series but I'm not going to go "omg no!" if it is there (basically I'm neutral about it).

And yeah when Rockstar shows their game they show it to a handful of journalists and then sets a date where they all go wild and publish their previews (and then Rockstar fills their Twitter with those previews lol, rightly so of course).
That's how it worked from GTA4 to Max Payne 3.
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote