View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011   #25
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by igrvks View Post
Some speculation:
Most propably Agent, but just sayin it's not impossible they'd turn down a mountain of money to make a game they want to.

New rockstar games franchise exclusive to the PS3

Also, IF five was an exclusive, people would buy consoles to play it. I doubt all of the sales money would go to Sony in a agreement like this. Sony would also most propably overtake XBOX in terms of sales with a move like this, which would guarantee a steady flow of cash for R*

It should also be noted that Take Two turned down EA over a complete planet made of money, just because they prefer to do things way they (or their investors) want to.
Yeah that article was from 2007 and is referring to Agent, as much as I would like V to be a Playstation exclusive, Rockstar won't release the next installment in what is probably one of the biggest gaming franchises, as an exclusive. I expect the Xbox version to require atleast 2 disks though, IV pushed the limit of a DVD disk, so there's no way V is going to fit.