View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011   #34
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_sentinel View Post
Pretty great work you did there, mate. One thing I noticed that you didn't seem to highlight was in the rear shot of the helicopter chasing the gang (?) guy; you can see the effect of hot air coming out of the the exhausts of the helicopter, a very nice touch.

A problem though, in breakdown five, image 3 from the top, with "guy 1" driving that red car, you write "this looks to be the same car we saw him in earlier, but he now has his roof back up", referring to the one from the bottom image in he first breakdown. That one is however quite obviously a hard top (as you can see it's made of metal and retracts automatically), whereas the one towards the end seems to be a soft top (look at the typical 'folded out' look of the black fabric, also a very realistic and nice touch by Rockstar), a car can't have both. Other than that, it was a nice read which pointed out some details I missed!
that is a nice touch, i didn't notice that.

also here is the first frame of the convertible car:

looks like a soft top to me.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote