View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011   #27
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Thanks everyone, glad you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by igrvks View Post
Sorry for multi posting this, tried to PM this to you but couldn't find out how to (newbie)

Just thought you would be interested since your take on this is "maybe". I think it confirms at least mods shown in the pic.

BTW, the breakdown is really good. I already saw it on some other forums
I think you might be right about the tactical light, but I see nothing out of the ordinary on the other gun, also would you be able to link me to wherever else it is posted, I'd love to see what's being said about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stJuankPilot View Post
Very nice. Only other thing that I have noticed are that the landing gear on the Shamal seems to come down at the end of the video indicating that it is in fact "player controllable"and there are jet contrails in the sky possibly indicating other aircraft?? And as far as the shoes go, it may be different from city to city but here in Chicago, when you see shoes over wires it generally symbolizes for a bad neighborhood. After someone gets beat up or jacked their shoes are generally thrown over the wires, its been played out in many movies and the question was actually asked and answered by Snoop Dog on some MTV show I was watching a couple years ago. But like I said, it could differ from place to place.
I didn't mention much about the planes other than pointing them out, as I thought that they wouldn't of featured so prominently in the trailer if they weren't usable.
About the shoes, yeah it probably means different things to different people in different places, but that's just what an LA gang member said to the host of a show I watched a while back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldLove View Post
I feel it's worth mentioning that at no point in the trailer do we see the wind turbines besides the scene that shows them, there are 2 or 3 shots of the skyline and nowhere in the distance are these visible. Just another reference to the already obvious gigantic size of the environs.
Good point, this map is going to be HUGE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny-Z View Post
Great analysis Lukey! I really enjoyed reading through them all. Another thing I did notice though that you didn't mention was the scene with the police helicopter, the police officers on foot were chasing the character in a small squad -- indicating improved police AI. Good job though!
Thanks, I don't know, I mean police still grouped up in IV at times, just depended how many turned up, but it could mean something, it could not, it's hard to tell whether they just happen to be running together or are actually teaming up in the short clip.