View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011   #1
Rentlo
Newbie Member

Rentlo is on a distinguished roadRentlo is on a distinguished roadRentlo is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Problem with ICEnhancer

Hi,

I bought GTA IV on PC for improving the game with my brand new computer (Intel i7, GT550, 1080p screen etc..) because I already have it on X360 since 4/29/08. I've already improved GTA:SA with several mods/vehicles/weapons back in the days, so I'm not a newbie for such modifications.

First, I installed GTA IV (with patch 1.0.4.0 or 1.0.7.0 whatever) without any modification and it worked great. Then I wanted to install ICEnhancer 1.35 to make GTA IV look better ! I followed all the instructions, I didn't miss any point (I even tried other ENBSeries and It's still the same problem) but my problem is:

I launch GTA IV, the logos introduction takes place, then I click Start : the loading with the music and the characters BUT it never ends. Actually It would last 20 seconds, but now I'm waiting 5-6 mins until I Ctrl+Alt+Suppr to close the program which is not responding.

I looked everywhere and I didn't find any solution, so I ask you to help me, don't wanna make this buy useless..
Rentlo is offline   Reply With Quote