View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011   #158
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
Then go some where else, after all it is a fan site...

The logo stands out quite a bit, but i doubt its going to be set in 1890 or DC. So far we know the codename is "rush" and that there has been numerous casting calls for characters to fit a los angeles/country side setting.
I would assume that the possibility is it could very well be set in present day during the whole economic crisis. The news over the last five years has had alot to do with california struggling. I'm thinking its going to revolve alot around some kind of shortage, alot of pissed off citizens and our protagonist will become a rags to the riches.
So Los Santos and perhaps San Fiero, may make a return, bigger and better than ever...

I think that is more likely, as DC isn't much of a deviation from Liberty City really.