View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011   #155
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
I can't stand the wave of people that flood in here GTA release time.
Then go some where else, after all it is a fan site...

The logo stands out quite a bit, but i doubt its going to be set in 1890 or DC. So far we know the codename is "rush" and that there has been numerous casting calls for characters to fit a los angeles/country side setting.
I would assume that the possibility is it could very well be set in present day during the whole economic crisis. The news over the last five years has had alot to do with california struggling. I'm thinking its going to revolve alot around some kind of shortage, alot of pissed off citizens and our protagonist will become a rags to the riches.

San andreas used the la riots for tenpenny.
Gta iv used the terrorist attack for their closed bridges.
Vice city used a hurricane and a mass drug trade that took place in the late 80s.

So far, san andreas has had the most hints and it has a lot to run off of.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote