View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011   #103
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by seb91 View Post
I really want, modern day... SNIP ...might be good... its a long list lol.
I actually read your whole list and it's pretty much exactly what I wish from V, except for the Jetpack, and the Zombies, almost everything you said, would make the city and the gameplay feel much more realistic, which is awesome, but then you went a ruined it with talk of Jetpacks and Zombies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THB View Post
Some more stuff i just thought of:
- Refueling, that means all vehicles could run out of fuel and you must fill them up.
I was thinking about this earlier, it might be cool, as most of the time, the fuel wouldn't be an issue, as you never really drive that far, but on occasion you could jump into a car, only to find out its running on fumes, would add another little element of realism to the game, and would sometimes hinder you in the somewhat easy police chases.
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote