View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011   #33
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
LOL! God bless Rockstar Games. 2 days ago there was an interview with Dan Houser and he said that nothing was in the pipeline. Now we know what his smirk was about. Gotta love the way they do their business. Like someone said, this came outta nowhere. If anyone kno how to surprise their fans, it's Rockstar.
About the logo: It sure does look like the "V" is from a money note. I was searching for some answers (to a location) and looked at some money bills from America and England. I got nothing. Then I was looking at some bills from the same two countries with earlier designs (to maybe get an idea of what time we'll be in). Still nothing. The trailer will be here in a week, so I don't even know why I'm doing this kind of research. We'll most likely know the place and time on Wednesday. Pretty sure it's gonna be in the present time, since there were reports of Rockstar making an in-game website called LifeStealer.com or something to that effect. So it should be in the Facebook era. The place is something different though. I hope for either London or somewhere in America. My wish would be Los Angeles in 1969 or London in the early seventies. That's probably not gonna happen, but I do think it will be either L.A. or London. In any case: BRING IT ON!!!!!!
RollingStones is offline   Reply With Quote