Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011   #1495
Zero
"Here we go again!"

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Well, yeah, I knew they had plans for it. I just wish they'd hurry up! If it doesn't come within this next expansion, I give up. Same with the dance studio! I know they talked about wanting to finish that too. But, empty promises. I think they need to redo the animations too. That jump the panda did in that video, and all the jiggly animation, daaang. wuz kool.

I don't mind Tauren. As long as I'm the one playing them. Being in a tight-walled instance with a group of them SUCKS. I constantly click them instead of the target. Gnomes are stupid. Dwarves are kinda cool. With certain classes. And Goblin's aren't that bad! The 1-10 zone was fun. I'll have to see how Pandarian's casting/attacking animations are before I decide on a specific class. Though I'll probably just roll a monk.

But just thinking about how crowded the starting area is gonna be. Ugh. Especially since it'll be both factions in one area! Hope to get my fill during the beta. That way when it releases I can just level my Mage and Hunter, wait for the Panda stuff to settle down, and then create my monk.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote