Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011   #1492
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
They need to redo the old character models! I liked the old beta humans.

And the thing is, regarding the pandarian and kinda going with Kodo's post is...
Every expansion the "hardcore fans" have had something negative to say about almost everything. There's no pleasing everyone. And while you might have seen a lot of negative reactions, it's the way it's always been. But they still continue to play it. The thing they need to realize is that it's their game and their story. I bet all those "hardcore fans" will still race change on day 1 regardless of what they said.

Personally i'm on the fence about pandarians. But the monk class looks interesting. Too bad that video from MMO-Champion (the one Jay posted) didn't show jack shit. Camera blurred or cut out on any of the parts I was interested in.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote