Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011   #1489
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Kodo's post is a well thought out one. Your implication that the fans at BlizzCon don't represent the majority of WoW fans is an assumption. Just like how my opposite opinion is based on assumptions as well. We'll see what happens. I have a negative opinion of the game but that doesn't mean I don't see the good things in it. I know it's unequalled in the MMO realm. I just can't stand that genre is all and I thought it was funny to see the reactions to it from hardcore WoW fans. You guys KNOW I don't like the game so why have a fit when I say something about it? :p

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote