Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011   #1488
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
You guys are so defensive lol. Play your dumb Panda MMO and stop getting trolled by someone who doesn't like it.

Jay, I'm only talking about WoW here. I enjoy their other gmes, which is why I went to BlizzCon in the first place. That said, most of the people there were fans of WoW.

Also static that's some desperate logic bro.
I just love the fact that you're ignoring well thought out posts such as mine and just keep mentioning "lol pandas" and now you're using the old "lolo getting trolled" post.

But hey whatever, I'm not going to continue arguing about this. We'll see what happens once the expansion gets released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote