Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011   #1470
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Oh I wouldn't doubt the lines to Diablo 3 and DOTA are longer. I'd gladly jump in the D3 line before WoW. Why? Because D3 is the newer game and who HASN'T been looking forward to it? It's gonna be amazing. WoW has been around for years now and they announced their 4th expansion. I don't blame the line queues for being how they are. But it doesn't justify how well a game will sell. Plus, no line will hold a candle to all the oriental people in the DOTA/SC queue. I'm surprised you even saw that line. Unless, wait, did you go to Blizzcon with an Asian?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
I really don't get why you have such an irrational hatred of this game, Piggus. It's like you want it to be known as a fact that the Pandaren are ridiculous. Does it really matter? Is anyone going to lose any sleep at night over this fact?

I especially don't understand it when I realize you spent time going to Blizzcon...what did you expect?
But he went with friends! FRIENDS, JEFFREY!
FRRRRIIIIIIEEEEEEEEENNNNDDDSSS
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote