Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011   #1464
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Not necessarily. I've heard a lot of people (including all of my friends with me here) who WOULD renew their subscription had Blizzard been serious about a new expansion.

You guys have no idea how much of a joke it is here lol. WoW has lost a huge number of subscribers in the past year. So yeah, they're noticing. They know the game is winding down and now they're just having fun with people before they announce Titan.
Ya know, you're so right. I mean, what a piece of shit joke of a game. lol

The sooner they just stop being so stupid and fun with their game, the sooner they can get back to being a serious MMO like they used to be. Fuck. WoW used to have such a serious edge to it. I've quit a few times, back when they add childish shit, like humor in quests and stupid pop-culture reference names for NPC. The fuck is that shit!? Too stupid for me, man.

You and your friends are right. And you're a majority of their playerbase! I agree. Stop with the fun and cute and get serious Blizzard!!
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote