View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011   #25
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
This is getting rather confusing now, if I'm honest, the Max Payne 3 shown in 2009 was scrapped, because all these things Rockstar keep announcing, I mean, I've read that the Comics are now back, but moderised as a sort of Motion Comic that blends into In-Game Models, which, actually sounds kind of cool. All the original complaints about no James McCaffrey, No Comics, No New York, Less Noir feeling, etc, have been toned down a lot, the Brazil stuff still seems out of place, but the New York stuff I've read about, such as one of the levels where Max has to escape his apartment by the block rooftop which is covered in Snow, etc, sounds a lot closer to the game I remember.

And then we have videos like this where a good chunk of the Remedy Team actually gave input advice and direction to Rockstar on the game:
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote