View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011   #218
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Can't quote messages for response. It unstoppably loads YOUTUBE instead. This is bizzare and appears to be a pathetic and extremely annoying act by the new owners to force tying accounts across systems so they can know who is who for data mining and other purposes.

They can go F!@$ themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Support for this MOD ended awhile back as I've moved on. I only checked in recently to see what's what. Due to my work-load I will be vanishing for long period again.

@ttcfcl: No clue. AW doesn't control nor affect your ability to use the mouse or anything else related to hardware. Your issue sounds very odd.

@Onisara: Requirements, installation and all other aspects are documented in files that come with the package, for example a requirements file. Please review them and see if things become more clear. It's been too long for me to remember all the details off-hand but they are documented with the package.

Regards,
Iron
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote