View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Rockstar should really work on making the next GTA title have more side missions and repeatable stuff. Don't focus on City only, adds more country or etc. Specifically some combat orientated shit

Ala shit that made Vice City / San Andreas fun. I played through GTAIV and all it's DLC Twice. Once solo, second time with Rappo's Bodyguard mod I believe.

Why?

I called Dwayne's backup option and stormed a abandoned construction site, we stormed up the stairs covering each other, taking cover and laying down suppressing fire. It was amazing.

Then one of my guys decided to flank around me, he took a stray bullet from a guy I missed. Direct Headshot, his body slumped on the stair railing and he feel down several feet.

I felt that more than any cutscene. It was fucking intense working in a squad, it was fun as hell, it made me feel sad for a few seconds.

Apart from that ForeverAlone.jpg feeling, the game is just dead. Realism makes it lifeless way, way faster than VC or SA ever did. Hell, fucking riding a NGR-800 through the entire map in SA was fun as hell. I knew the entire map by memory, I didn't need to open and set a checkpoint, I just drove.

Damnit, I even drove the bike around the map two times because it was fun.