View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011   #2
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
The fuck? Does anybody look in these sections anymore?

Hell, I wouldn't doubt if they would announce. They've kept us waiting long enough. Since its being mentioned in OXM, I really wouldn't doubt it.

All this anticipation. Fuck, it'd be cool to finally get an official announcement from Rockstar. I've really changed my personal desires for the upcoming GTA. I hope they have come up with a whole new city. Instead of recycling the fucking old ones. Well, aside from Vice. I fucking love Vice. I just couldn't imagine Vice without that awesome 80s theme it had, tbh.

That is what SA was when it was released, to me, which made it so exciting. A WHOLE new map to explore, no not just its dumbass features, the exploration is what makes it cool, the getting the feel of the map. THAT was awesome. When IV came out, it was just.. oh... LC again, cool...
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote