View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011   #215
Ironhide
- Ambient Wars Creator

Ironhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enoughIronhide will become famous soon enough
Boo!

Been working a ton + shitload of other unrelated stuff. No time to continue this anymore + wore it out / lost interest. Haven't had a drive with GTA-IV installed for quite awhile.

If/When PC GTA-V shoiws up, with any decent modding potential, I imagine getting sucked into something like this again since it would be totally fresh, and hopefully a LOT more natively supported by the engine without the tonnage of hacks and injections required to do it the way we have to in GTA-IV.

I disappear. Come and go. Have created utilities and game stuff under various alias for many years, very many of which wound up being hugely used/liked so that is always cool. Never about a long-term never ending thing. I get bored way to fast for that to be possible.

I appreciate the interest this mod generated and it was serious fun (and also mind numbingly frustrating at times) making it and using it. Having the city rip itself apart giving less notice of me and focused on their own sick / suicical agenda was the original intent and driving force behind me doing it. It worked pretty well considering what and how it had to be done.

Motor, was cool chatting with you and thanks for all the extra testing. You played an essential role. Excellent to hear you're able to bring some focus and throw down code. Hope the machine is working well and have a blast with what-ever you're working on.

Till next time,
- Iron
Ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote